I’m currently in the works of an About me article to give this blog some background. It’s slightly in-depth and a long read. This post will be a prelude to that one. Here are some random facts about me. Hope you can relate 🙂
- I just started a lip balm collection… yes, the obsession has begun.
Sun Bum not only smells like bananas, but also tastes like bananas (comes in mango and coconut, too). #drooling. Praise Carmex for naturally plumping my lips with intense shine and hydration.
- I want to live in farm country someday (but not own a farm).
- I want at least five children.
- I have six piercings and one tattoo.
Photo courtesy of my bestie, Natalie Tyler.
- My favorite color to wear is gray but my favorite color is maroon.
- The walls of my bedroom have 34 names written on them in paint, chalk, and crayon.
This is just a section of one of my walls. Central Perk sign made by my artistically talented bff, Kelsey Dust.
- I want to be a high school health teacher after college.
- I’m a proud morning person.
- I’m very loud, along with the rest of my family.
- My name means ‘pearl’ in the Bible.
- My hobbies include reading, journaling, photography, painting/crafting, and working out.
My glitter journal is what I take notes in during church and other faith-related happenings. My marbled journal is all of my random thoughts or when I feel like writing. My turquoise journal is basically a daily diary. P.S. I have awkwardly large feet.
- Beauty/makeup videos are my favorite things to watch on YouTube.
- Friends is my favorite show on Netflix.
- My favorite songs at church are “King of my heart”, “You make me brave”, “Great are you Lord”, and “Wave after wave”.
- Winter is my favorite season.
- Going outside of my comfort zone is what I live for.
The list could go on, but this is meant to be a quick get to know me. Almost like the typical high school ice-breaker. Hopefully this can give you some background behind who I am and how these things might affect my postings. Stay tuned for a review on my 18 years prior to this one and expect random (or helpful or inspiring or eye-opening) articles!